Billi products are designed with three things in mind. Design, functionality and sustainability – all of which result in quicker, easier access to hydration than ever before.
A greener, more sustainable workplace can reduce stress, enhance creative thought, improve clarity and increase happiness. Access to safe water, the elixir of life, is a fundamental human need. However, access to clean and filtered water can positively contribute to employee productivity through instant hydration.
Our CPD presentation “Saving Space, Energy and Time; design considerations when specifying sustainable drinking water systems” provides an insight into the sustainable provisions of drinking water in the workplace that save space, energy and time.
Space – Our innovative, ventilation-free systems are up to 50% smaller than our competitor’s, allowing your design to be more economical and streamlined.
Energy – Our heat exchange technology means heat that would usually be lost through chilling is harnessed to preheat the boiling water, resulting in significant energy savings.
Time – Our cutting-edge technology results in systems that are efficient with the highest instant dispense cup rates, dispensing 90-250 cups of boiling water per hour.
Our CPD seminar looks at the design and specification of drinking water systems. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Help to define client expectations for tea points.
- Understand the differences between water-cooled (heat-exchange technology) and air-cooled water systems.
- Identify space, energy and time requirements.
- Understand the drinking water industry accreditations.
- Recognise the importance of sustainability and plastic-free workplace.
- Explain the impact of aesthetic considerations.
- Understand the importance of filtration, scale management and regular maintenance.
This CPD is accredited by: